Bellwether Services is a concerned global supply chain advisor who has taken the initiative to be good stewards of the environment. This includes reuse of natural resources, and the reduction and prevention of carbon emissions in a responsible manner.
To demonstrate our commitment we will:
- Establish measurable performance goals to reduce the amount of pollution generated by our firm and applicable Green Supply Chain clients
- Regularly report progress towards these goals as part of our internal quality management system and applicable client continuous improvement programs
- Operate our business in accordance with the environmental laws impacting our industry
- Make a pledge toward good environmental stewardship and support the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) Sustainability and Social Responsibility (SR) Initiative across the entire supply chain
- Promote and endorse the Eco-Efficiency Model throughout our clients Global Supply Chains
Health & Safety Policy
Bellwether Services believes that the health and safety of our employees, contractors, and clients is of utmost importance. Maintaining a safe operating environment is of both human and monetary value to our business.
We apply the following principles to support our policy. These principles apply to both GO & NGO company employees and contractors.
- All accident and injuries are preventable through establishment and compliance with safe work procedures
- The prevention of bodily injury and safeguarding of health are the first considerations in all workplace actions and are the responsibility of every employee at every level
- A written health and safety program describing the safe work practices and procedures to be practiced in all workplace actions are an essential element of the overall workplace safety program. All employees at every level are responsible for knowing and following the safety practices described in the written safety plans
- All levels of management are responsible for establishing a localized health and safety training plan. These plans will include instruction on safe work and health practices. Employees and contractors must adhere to these best practices
Both off the job and on the job, all employees should be similarly safe and demonstrate awareness of potential hazards
It is Bellwether Services policy to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations by providing best in class lean sigma, supply chain engineering, quality management system audit, and green supply chain solutions.
We execute our policy by:
- Thoroughly understanding customer needs and requirements
- Consistently providing services and solutions that meet or exceed our customers needs and requirements
- Continuously improving our internal processes and solutions
- Strictly adhering to professional ethics, code of conduct, skill and knowledge competencies described in the IPC-PL-04-001 (Quality Management Consultant) standard